Our client researches, designs and develops secure communication systems, hardware and software. They are looking for people to be part of a multi-skilled project team delivering communication systems for use by Her Majesty’s Government at home and overseas.
Working within a modern electronic assembly and test facility, you will be responsible for:
- Testing and fault-finding to component level on a wide arrange of complex communication and related electronic systems.
- Continual review of existing test specifications to ensure they are fit for purpose and to identify changes to enhance test processes.
- Development of test specifications for newly developed products, including the provision of test documentation.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- In-depth practical experience of electronic test and fault-finding gained from working in a high quality manufacturing environment
- An ONC/HNC (or higher) or equivalent in Electronics Engineering
Desirable skills include
- A degree in Electronic Engineering
- RF circuit testing
- Inspection of electronic assemblies
- The ability to develop test programmes using LabVIEW or Boundary Scan Technology Microsoft Visio
- An appreciation of JTAG technology
If you are looking for a position that is not your average job with excellent benefits including pension scheme, relocation packages (discretionary), above average holiday days, on site nursery, on site gym, and the security of a large organisation who encourage continued professional development please forward you CV* in the first instance
*Due to the sensitive nature of these roles, a vetting procedure leading to a high level of security clearance will apply. Therefore, applicants must be able to answer yes to all of the following questions:
- Are you a British citizen?
- Is one of your parents a British citizen?
- Have you primarily resided in the UK for the last 10 years?
|Location||Aylesbury, Milton Keynes, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary||£25700 – £31700 pa + pens|
Reed Engineering-St Albans
01727 731950 (T)
01727 731951 (F)
Contact: Samantha Cowell