- Conduct of specified avionics/weapon systems assessment trials, to include Mission Computer Operational Flight Plan, avionics system integration/functionality and weapon aiming assessments.
- Responsible for planning and execution of assessments (to include desk top, avionics rig and flight trials).
- Production of trials documentation. (Evaluation & Test Strategy, Trials Instructions, Flight Test Cards).
- Brief and Debrief aircrew during flight trials.
- Analysis and assessment of rig and flight trial results.
- Responsible for production of technical assessment report, to include Military Aircraft Release Recommendations.
- The candidate will preferably be educated to Degree level, alternatively, a Flight Test Engineer or an Ex Military Officer with relevant experience or aerosystems qualification.
- Flight test trials experience would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of aircraft avionics and weapons systems is desirable.
- Understanding of military airworthiness processes is desirable.
- Excellent Relocation Package
- Flexible Benefits
- Share Option Scheme
- Good opportunities for career development, regular reviews and career planning.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- Free Parking
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Salisbury, Swindon, Wiltshire, Chippenham, Trowbridge
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25k – £35k
paRef No: 144967-J42061A00061_786025
For more information and to apply for this vacancy visit: Flight Test Engineer