LabVIEW Software Developer/ Software Engineer. Aviation/ Engineering client- South Hants.
A LabVIEW Test Software Developer/ Programmer with commercial experience as a platform and development environment Engineer is required for the Test & Software group division of this Aviation client. Aviation background is ideal, a Defence background is a must.
Security Clearance or the ability to be Security Cleared is essential.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong and current LabVIEW development experience (CLD or CLA preferable) up to Version 8.6 is essential
- Strong and current TestStand development and customisation experience (CTD or CTA preferable) Version 3.5 thru 4.1 ideally
- Practical experience in a dynamic hands on development environment
- Experience working as part of a team in a structured software development environment
- Networking and connectivity: USB, GPIB, LAN, .NET, COM
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or other Engineering discipline
- Test development is disciplines such as DC measurement and data capture, Digital signal measurement and generation, RF measurements techniques.
- Use of National Instruments Hardware PXI , USB DAQ, Compact RIO
- Experience with communicational standards and bus architecture such as RS232, GPIB, I2C and CAN
- SQL Database technologies would be advantageous
This is a role for a proactive, hands on software engineer, to design and develop fully documented, scalable and robust Automated Test Equipment software. The group has a responsibility to provide test systems to be used in the test and validation hardware, with the engineer gaining full lifecycle exposure from prototype test and software design through to final validation and production support.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate post.
This vacancy is being advertised by S.Com Group Ltd. The services advertised by S.Com Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South Coast, Hampshire, UK,
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40-45000 + bens
Ref No: 204303-25995
Date Advertised: 13th May 2009