A major supplier to the MOD is looking for a Security Test Engineer with proven experience in information security as a Systems or Security Engineer. Any experience of UK Government or MOD procurement practices would be beneficial.
As Security Test Engineer you will be in a team that is responsible for supporting design analysis and development of an integrated Test and Evaluation Plan. You will be educated to degree level in a Scientific or Engineering discipline and have experience of full lifecycle coverage. Ideally you will hold some kind of recognised information security certification – CHECK, CISSP.
Skills and Knowledge
- Windows and Linux OS administration
- Firewalls, Intrusion detection sensors.
- Auditing tools, syslog, Windows event logs.
- Network devices such as Juniper firewalls, Finjan, Cisco devices, Extreme.
- Familiarity with ArcSight.
- Reporting of security configuration checklists.
As well as having the above skills you will have a flexible approach to work and be willing to work long hours when required.
* Due to the nature of the work you must have or have the ability to get security cleared to SC or DV clearance *
Vacancy Contact Details
Matchtech Group Plc (main site)
01489 898989 (T)
01489 898290 (F)
Rupert Ronca – 01489 882530 (T)
Matchtech Group Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
|Location||West London, London, Uxbridge|
|Salary||£35,000 – £50,000 pa|
|Reference Number||Job ID 196876|
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK