The Software Test Engineer role will involve:
- Working as a member of the Software Test Team to perform testing functions including; analysing business and technical requirements.
- Identifying test scenarios writing and reviewing test documentation
- Executing test scripts according to schedule and raising defects and tracking them through to resolution
Ideally the candidate for Software Test Engineer role will have:
- UNIX and Windows experience
- HND or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated aptitude for coding / scripting is essential, and experience as a software developer is desirable.
This role would also suit a junior skill level Software Engineer / Software Test Engineer
Our client is one of the UK’s leading Aerospace and Defence companies and due to an unprecedented amount of work they are looking for a Test Engineer/ Software Test Engineer to join their team in Hampshire.
Vacancy Contact Details
01737 822000 (T)
01737 823031 (F)
CBSbutler operates as both an employment business and an employment agency.
|Salary||£20,000 – £30,000 pa + benefits|