We require a Project Engineer with experience in customer service with in technical environment. The ideal candidate will have a background in the Telecommunications industry.
- Prior customer-facing, technical product support experience
- Familiarity with Linux / UNIX systems and operation
- Must be able to travel both UK and overseas (sometimes at short notice)
- Basic experience of C Programming language
- Experience of MySQL databases and query language
- Experience of customer-facing, technical product support
- Experience of Linux / UNIX system admin and database administration
- Linux / UNIX accreditation(s)
- Experience creating and trouble shooting VPN’s in a Cisco environment
To deliver excellent technical and operational support and first class customer service with an exceptional degree of customer satisfaction.
This role is highly customer focused: The main drive at all times is to ensure that clients/analysis teams are being regularly contacted and that calls are resolved in a timely manner.
- To manage all requests made by analysts and to ensure that requests are routed to the correct departments within my client.
- To evaluate managed services’ concerns and report to management on system support issues.
- Testing of Software and Hardware
- To work to set company standards of support and customer service.
- To ensure all Managed Service SLA targets are met.
Vacancy Contact Details
Profile of Kinetic Search & Selection
Kinetic Search & Selection recruits for a diverse range of permanent roles in the Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing industries, with key specialism’s placed on niche sectors, including; Aerospace & Automotive, Chemical & Pharmaceutical, Energy & Utilities, Electronics & Technology, Food & Drink, F.M.C.G, Heavy Industry, Logistics & Distribution and Specialist Engineering.
Kinetic Midlands Search & Selection
01332 381 987 (T)
01332 381977 (F)
Contact Name: Simon Dowdall – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online: Services Support / Installation Engineer
||Full Time / Permanent
||£35,000 – £38,000 pa + benefits
LabVIEW Software Developer/ Software Engineer. Aviation/ Engineering client- South Hants.
A LabVIEW Test Software Developer/ Programmer with commercial experience as a platform and development environment Engineer is required for the Test & Software group division of this Aviation client. Aviation background is ideal, a Defence background is a must.
Security Clearance or the ability to be Security Cleared is essential.
Qualifications and skills:
- Strong and current LabVIEW development experience (CLD or CLA preferable) up to Version 8.6 is essential
- Strong and current TestStand development and customisation experience (CTD or CTA preferable) Version 3.5 thru 4.1 ideally
- Practical experience in a dynamic hands on development environment
- Experience working as part of a team in a structured software development environment
- Networking and connectivity: USB, GPIB, LAN, .NET, COM
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or other Engineering discipline
- Test development is disciplines such as DC measurement and data capture, Digital signal measurement and generation, RF measurements techniques.
- Use of National Instruments Hardware PXI , USB DAQ, Compact RIO
- Experience with communicational standards and bus architecture such as RS232, GPIB, I2C and CAN
- SQL Database technologies would be advantageous
This is a role for a proactive, hands on software engineer, to design and develop fully documented, scalable and robust Automated Test Equipment software. The group has a responsibility to provide test systems to be used in the test and validation hardware, with the engineer gaining full lifecycle exposure from prototype test and software design through to final validation and production support.
Apply to email@example.com for immediate post.
This vacancy is being advertised by S.Com Group Ltd. The services advertised by S.Com Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South Coast, Hampshire, UK,
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £40-45000 + bens
Ref No: 204303-25995
Date Advertised: 13th May 2009