Our Client, a Global IT Service Provider, seeks A Trialling Fixed Test Analyst to work under the guidance of the Trials Director to help plan, coordinate and (in many cases) the execution and analysis of Trials.
- Trial Planning
- Trial Execution
- Trial Analysis
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Excellent time management.
- Windows Client-Server knowledge
- Understanding of Networks and Network protocols
- Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
- MS Exchange 2003
- SQL Server 2003
- EAT Trials; Fault finding and analysis skills
- Technical Requirement Authoring skills (creation of derived requirements from high level customer requirements / schedules.
Day to day responsibilities as follows: Trial Plans (defining the Trial) incorporating: Trial Specifications, Trial Procedures, Trial Scripts, Trial Logs (records of Trial activities), Trial Reports (formal analysis of a Trial). The Trials relate to key assurance events within the Engineering lifecycle e.g. Release requirements Review, Preliminary Design Review, as well as formal Trials to validate the solution through Factory Assurance Trials (FAT), Pilots, and Element Assurance Trials (EAT).
Due to the nature of the programme, you will need to be security cleared prior to assignment.
Vacancy Contact Details
Spring Grp (London)
Contact Name: James Duncan
|Salary||£25,000 – £30,000 pa + bonus|