Our clients have an enviable history of delivering rail engineering projects worldwide – from inception through to project close out. It’s an exciting time for our business as we’re working on highly varied projects ranging from small and niche to large and multi-disciplinary.
They currently have a requirement for a Testing Commissioning Manager on our Thameslink Project in London
The duties will include but are not limited too:
- Ensuring the safe testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary plant performance in accordance with the Project programme requirements.
- Developing the Testing and Commissioning Strategy for the Project and thus establish the sequence, scope and detailed breakdown by discipline of the packages to be handed over by the Project.
- Establishing Documentation Systems required for undertaking and recording all Testing and Commissioning activities.
- In conjunction with the Implementation Manager developing and managing Testing and Commissioning programmes.
- In conjunction with the Implementation Manager identifying the requirements and assisting in the recruitment of Testing and Commissioning resource.
- Production of the Testing and Commissioning Strategy for inclusion in the GRIP 4 Stage of the Project.
- Identifying any particular Testing/Commissioning requirements/features that may need to be incorporated into the design of equipment/systems.
- Managing the production of System Commissioning requirements / specifications / procedures and all associated documentation for the permanent works integrated systems and coordination of these with the Implementation Manager.
- Directly providing specialist testing /commissioning advice to or on behalf of the E&P Project Team as may be relevant or appropriate.
- Interfacing with NR on behalf of and/or in conjunction the Team in respect of any Testing and Commissioning activity.
- Interfacing with Design Team and Construction Team in respect of site queries where relevant and where agreed with the Engineering Manager.
- Interfacing with any specialist Testing/Commissioning service organisation (internal or external) on behalf of the Team.
- In conjunction with the Systems Integration & Assurance Manager, interfacing with equipment Suppliers in respect of Factory Test requirements and documentation.
- Attending Factory Acceptance Tests or arranging such attendance in conjunction with the Engineering Manager or System Integration & Assurance Manager as may be required.
- Identifying the requirements for testing and commissioning equipment that may be required, sourcing this equipment and if necessary subsequently being the guardian of all such equipment and ensuring it is properly maintained and calibrated as may be required
- Development of the arrangements for the issuing, filing, storage and safe keeping of all Testing and Commissioning documentation.
- Commercial and Financial Awareness
- Client Focus
- Decision Making
- Developing Self and Others
- Influencing and Persuading
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Self starting
On offer is a salary of up to £45,000 along with an Inner London allowance of £2538 and excellent benefits package
Vacancy Contact Details
McGinley Recruitment Services Limited
01923 725 600 (T)
Contact Name: Kim McKeown
|Salary||Up to £45,000|