Siebel Functional Test Analyst required to join a large implementation programme. Working for a high profile organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to work in an excellent working environment – £275 – £300 per day
As the Siebel Functional Test Analyst you will be involved in the performance testing in a complex Siebel CRM implementation. As part of a large team you will have to have proven experience testing web applications including scripting and execution and previous experience with Open STA. Naturally a solid knowledge of Sieble / OBI applications and performance testing experience are a must but any experience with large customer marketing programs would be of massive benefit.
Vacancy Contact Details
Matchtech Group Plc
01489 898989 (T)
01489 898290 (F)
Contact Name: James Mills
||Contract / Temp
||Initially 3 months
||£275 – £300 per day
Senior Software Tester / Software Tester / Test Automation Engineer / Tester / Test Analyst (full lifecycle automated testing of software development projects / web server technologies using open source tools and XML) Bristol / South West. £28K-£35K plus excellent comprehensive benefits which include bonus plus pension, health, sharesave and more !
Are you a highly competent Software Tester? Would you like to work for a market leading and global PLC software house at the cutting edge of technology who really reward their staff on merit, if so, I have a superb opportunity !
My client is seeking a talented senior individual who is passionate about automated testing who will be responsible for the QA and testing phase of software development projects.
- complete lifecycle of testing activities
- preparation of test plans and test cases
- execution of tests
- replication of faults
- test reporting
- retesting and closeout.
You will have competence in much of the following ;
- develop and implement test suites and scripts for automated testing
- liaise with and perhaps mentor a small team of automated test engineers based in Bangalore, India
- Develop test plans and scripts exercising the full range of available functionality
- testing in multiple domains (performance, usability, functional etc)
- execution of tests in accordance with plans and release schedules
- accurate reporting on test execution, the quality of the tested deliverables and defects
- configuration of test environments
- reporting to QA Manager on progress in developing test suites and documentation of the test framework
- working with development to clarify expected system behaviour.
You should also have much of the following –
- exposure to open source web testing tools
- the ability to lead a remote team to develop and implement automated tests
- ability to create automated tests for Web Server Technologies
- experience in scripting automated tests for both new products and product maintenance
- knowledge in developing and implementing reusable and scalable automated test harnesses (NUnit and .NET experience is relevant),
- HTML and XML
- experience in configuring test environments
- good understanding and experience of structured testing techniques.
If you have any of the following then this would be further advantageous:
- MS SQL Server including SQL Scripting
- Microsoft Windows
- Client/Server technologies
- knowledge of WatiN and/or Selenium,
- working with AJAX type applications
- understanding of XPath.
To learn more about this excellent, unique opportunity please send a CV as soon as possible, immediate interviews !
Project People Limited
01202 313180 (T)
01202 313601 (F)
||Full Time / Permanent
||Bristol, South West, England
||Full Time / Permanent
||£28,000 – £35,000 pa + bonus + p
Agile Test Manager
£400-£450 per day
City of London
A leading online media company are looking for an experienced Agile Test Manager. This is a key role to ensure that all of their products and services are tested thoroughly, and are delivered to users once they meet the high standards that are expected. You will also be required to co-ordinate Agile Test Analysts across multiple Agile teams to ensure consistency of testing approach as well as quality and stability of the systems supported.
- Ensure that agile testing scales effectively on large programmes
- Develop and evolve the use of frameworks, methods and tools used
- Provide guidance and mentor of junior Agile test analysts
- Take an active part in the Agile planning process
- Continually communication with developers
- Execute tests through the use of Agile automated testing principles whenever possible
- Carry out exploratory testing based on product and business knowledge
- Contribute to the building of, and subsequently execute appropriate systems and processes which enable the excellent execution of testing
- Excellent experience of Scrum and/or Agile methodologies
- Experience with Agile testing tool sets (Selenium, TestNG, Fit/Fitnesse)
- Strong understanding of testing and project methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a highly pressurised and demanding environment
- Strong service centric ethos
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to testing
- -Certified Scrum Master or certification for an equivalent Agile Methodology
- Exposure to hands on testing as a test analyst
- An understanding of a range of SDLC eg. Agile, Waterfall, RAD)
Please apply online quoting reference number JR/ATM/1724.
Services offered by JCL Burns Sheehan Limited are those of an employment business and/or employment agency in relation to this vacancy. JCL Burns Sheehan Ltd will consider applications based only on skills and ability and will not discriminate on any grounds.
Services offered by JCL Burns Sheehan Limited are those of an employment business and/or employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
JCL Burns Sheehan Ltd – Email regarding :Agile Test Manager
or phone 0207 638 4700 (T)
||Contract / Temp
||City of London
||3 months +
||£400 – £450 /day