The role is for a Structures Test Engineer within the EDSVEU organisation.
- Supporting the Work Package Leader with the planning of structural test of the EW test.
- Ensuring that all planning is conducted to AP5006 and that all activities are funded via the Quotation process.
- Ensuring that his/her task spend comes in on budget via monthly reporting and management of risks and opportunities, and by challenging requirements.
- Ensure that any information in the Test Database is kept up to date and that appropriate documents are produced and maintained during the planning phase.
- Responsible for the input of risk data into the overall Test Managers risk register including financial and time impacts and mitigation.
- Upward and downward communication and status at the Test Manager drumbeats.
- All aspects of the test under their control.
- Financial monitoring of tests.
- Educated to Degree / HND level (or equivalent) in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be PC literate
- Experience in Design/Manufacture/Assembly & Performance of test rigs & test specimens.
- Must have excellent coordination, networking & engineering project management skills.
Vacancy Contact Details
Morson International (Aerospace)
016 1707 1516 (T)
|Job Type||Contract / Temp|
|Location||Bristol, Avon, UK|
|Salary||Up to £27/hr|