Our client requires a Test engineer based in Cheltenham. Working as part of a testing work team in close conjunction with the application packaging work stream construct and run tests to ensure that applications, application packages, application sequences and associated artefacts work to expectation both at the unit and system level and meet the project requirements.
Work with team members to ensure the solution integrates seamlessly with the other deliverable components in terms of capability, performance and security. Be a good team player and a self motivated individual.
Primary roles and responsibilities include:
- Implementation of the application testing solution and associated toolsets and infrastructure
- Development and running of solution tests to ensure all requirements are met
- Run both manual and scripted application tests, as appropriate, to ensure all required application deliverables perform to expectation.
- Implement and enforce the standards and procedures that ensure the consistency and quality of tests.
- Communicate as necessary with specified escalation agencies to highlight any problematic applications
Skills, Knowledge and Required Experience:
- Knowledge of application testing methodologies, processes and associated technologies.
- Softgrid sequencing experience (App V Sequencing).
- Knowledge of toolsets such as Test Director would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of the HP infrastructure and processes.
- Security clearance (DV) is required, however candidates willing to run through the checks may also be considered.
Please forward C.Vs in the first instance.
Elan Global Accounts
|Job Type||Contract / Temp|