Key Tasks / Responsibilities
- Produce Product and System level test plans from customer requirement and project team inputs.
- Identify test equipment requirements for all Product/System test plans, and ensure it is available.
- Carry out internal validation of products against Product and System level test plans, ensuring a full validation report and audit trail is available.
- Prepare Products for external certification, identifying any additional information/scripts/equipment that may be required for the external certification.
- Carry out Certification runs on products where the certification body allows these to be carried out externally.
- Provide consultation with other parts of the EMEA validation team on test plans/processes where EMEA teams have been sub-contracted by national and international customers. This includes review of customer test plans.
- Ensure all test plans and associated documents are kept up to date, modified, released according to Company procedures, with associated audit trail.
- Ensure that all issues are logged via Test Result sheets and/or Bug/AVP database.
- Participate in all Software Release Reviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest evolutions of APACS and EMV specifications, and advise on potential deficiencies where appropriate.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Technical and IT abilities.
- Computer literate, with competent PC skills.
- Able to work as part of the team and use own initiative.
- Possess good communication skills (written and oral).
- Logical thinker, which will assist in following test plans.
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a tester role is required.
- Knowledge of payment terminals/card payments industry would be preferable.
PLEASE NOTE AS THIS IS A SHORT TERM ASSIGNMENT, OUR CLIENT IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LOCAL WITHIN A 30 MILE RADIUS
Vacancy Contact Details
|Job Type||Contract / Temp|
|Salary||£14.00 – £18.00 / hour|