Electronics Test Engineer/Build Engineer – Digital Audio Products
Greater North London
£27,000 – £35,000 Plus Non-Contributory Pension, Relocation Assistance if required
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Electronics Test Engineer/Build Engineer to join our client, a leading manufacturer of digital audio electronic products.
In this role you’ll be responsible for testing, fault finding and repairing to component level, complex audio digital products, using manual and automatic test/repair equipment. You’ll also improve processes by carrying out and acting on fault analysis.
As an Electronics Test Engineer/Build Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Diagnosing faults in complex audio assemblies highlighted by the test function
- Repairing faults to component level
- Booking products onto the system and informing the shipping department of product availability
- Communicating all component quality or deficiencies to the Line Manager
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- Experience of testing audio electronic equipment
- The ability to solder to IPC standards
- Excellent component recognition skills
As an Electronics Test Engineer/Build Engineer you should also be a team player with a focus on quality and continuous improvement. A good level of computer literacy and strong communication skills are also required.
A degree (or equivalent) would be beneficial to your application.
To apply for the role of Electronics Test Engineer/Build Engineer, please simply send your CV and a covering letter to the email address below.
T. 0845 0707 337
|Location||London, North London|
|Salary||£27,000 – £35,000 + Benefits|