We require a Project Engineer with experience in customer service with in technical environment. The ideal candidate will have a background in the Telecommunications industry.
- Prior customer-facing, technical product support experience
- Familiarity with Linux / UNIX systems and operation
- Must be able to travel both UK and overseas (sometimes at short notice)
- Basic experience of C Programming language
- Experience of MySQL databases and query language
- Experience of customer-facing, technical product support
- Experience of Linux / UNIX system admin and database administration
- Linux / UNIX accreditation(s)
- Experience creating and trouble shooting VPN’s in a Cisco environment
To deliver excellent technical and operational support and first class customer service with an exceptional degree of customer satisfaction.
This role is highly customer focused: The main drive at all times is to ensure that clients/analysis teams are being regularly contacted and that calls are resolved in a timely manner.
- To manage all requests made by analysts and to ensure that requests are routed to the correct departments within my client.
- To evaluate managed services’ concerns and report to management on system support issues.
- Testing of Software and Hardware
- To work to set company standards of support and customer service.
- To ensure all Managed Service SLA targets are met.
Vacancy Contact Details
Profile of Kinetic Search & Selection
Kinetic Search & Selection recruits for a diverse range of permanent roles in the Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing industries, with key specialism’s placed on niche sectors, including; Aerospace & Automotive, Chemical & Pharmaceutical, Energy & Utilities, Electronics & Technology, Food & Drink, F.M.C.G, Heavy Industry, Logistics & Distribution and Specialist Engineering.
|Duration||Full Time / Permanent|
|Salary||£35,000 – £38,000 pa + benefits|