Due to a period of sustained growth, my client, a world leading supplier of process control systems into a variety of industry sectors is currently looking for Test Engineers to carry out system testing on substation automation systems. Reporting into the Test Engineering Team Leader with regular interfacing with the system engineer and project managers.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Carry out point to point wiring checks and Applied Voltage Withstand Tests
- Download Configurations to Intelligent Electronic Devices
- Set up Test Equipment and wiring
- Perform systems testing as prescribed in the test plan
- Support system Engineers with performing customer witness tests
- Disassemble test wiring and equipment
- Complete Test Documentation
Other duties can include:
- Modification of cubicle wiring
- Supporting system engineers in the design process
- Support Commissioning Engineers on site
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of an HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Able to read and understand wiring and schematic diagrams
- Ability to understand configuration of protection IED’s and relays.
- Must have demonstrable experience with protection systems and have good knowledge of secondary injections and electrical test safety regulations.
- The candidate must also be self motivated, dedicated and have the ambition to have a long and dedicated career within the industry.
Vacancy Contact Details
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, then please forward your CV with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01925 255 477 for more information.
P: +44 1925 255 477
|Salary||£30,000 – £35,000 + Benefits|