- HND/Degree in Electrical & Electronic engineering or equivalent
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience in designing, fabricating, programming and commissioning bespoke test systems
- Experience in generating technical and user documentation for test systems
- Sound programming ability of PLC’s & HMI’s, preferably Siemens
- Sound programming ability using C++, VB, Labview or similar
- Experience of designing PCBs and Control panels
- Experience working with AutoCAD and Pro Engineer
- Able to work under his/her own initiative and formulate strategies for continual improvement.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Review current manual Factory Qualification Test (FQT) methods of electro-mechanical assemblies and develop a technical specification for an automated/semi-automated test system
- Generate a project proposal, including timelines and costing
- Design, fabricate and install new test systems
- Develop user documentation for test systems
- Train users on the operation and maintenance of the test systems
- Identify other operations within the production environment that could be automated and present proposals to senior management
Full UK driving licence is required
Vacancy Contact Details
View online detailed job description: Electrical & Electronic Test Control Engineer
+44 (0)20 8307 6000 (T)
|Salary||£30,000 – £35,000 pa|
|Reference Number||Electrical & Electronic Test Control Engineer|