(Operational Support Systems)
A large telecommunication vendor requires the services of an OSS test specialist to work within the OSS / BSS / SI team.
You will need to have expertise in test planning and execution for this mission. The OSS test engineers duties are to ensure effective planning and execution of test cases, to perform test planning activities for the generation of modular test cases and suites for execution. Other duties include performance and progression of manual and automated test cases to mitigate the risk.
The successful candidate will need the following skills;
- Ability to define & implement Test Plans and Test Cases in the OSS subject matter domain.
- Ability & Experience of test execution on leading OSS and frontier COTS products. (Axiom, Netcool, Remedy, Proviso, Weblogic, Cramer)
- Ability & Experience of integration testing with leading BSS systems.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate with others in the use of System Integration Testing.
- Hold an ISEB Testing Certification to ensure common understanding and a career decision to be a tester.
Any of the skills listed below are highly desirable but not essential;
- Unix and Oracle DB and SQL and scripting experience
- Leading Test Tools such as Mercury, Rational
- Leading Test Management Tools such as Mercury, Rational
- Assurance Platforms such as Netcool
- Provisioning Platforms such as Axioss and Cramer and Sydnesis
- Inventory Platforms such as Cramer and Granite
- Ticketing systems such as Remedy
- Performance Platforms such as Proviso
- Order / CRM Platforms such as Cramer/Seibel/SAP
- Unix & Oracle
Vacancy Contact Details
Skillbase Consulting Limited
01322 316 237 (T)
Contact Name: Tom Griffiths
|Job Type||Contract / Temp|
|Salary||£300 – £350 per day|