EMC/TEMPEST TEST ENGINEER
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineer working in the Industry EMC Group with our leading services client based in Fareham, Hampshire. The role will be predominantly test engineering on a combination of Aerospace, Defence and Industrial products both onsite and in-situ. The main focus will be EMC work but with a significant element of TEMPEST testing.
- EMC / TEMPEST – Both Screened enclosure and In-situ.
- Test Plan and Report Writing.
- Test Equipment / Method Development / Evaluation.
- Assistance to customers during failure phase of their EMC test program and general consultancy prior to start of job.
- Validation of clients’ requirements (may require site visits).
- Assistance to sales with provision of quotations.
- Project Management of EMC jobs including financial control.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Pro-active and self motivated with the ability to manage own workload.
- Knowledge of TEMPEST testing techniques with a minimum basic TEMPEST qualification.
- Flexibility and a commitment to a rostered shift pattern to meet business requirements.
- A good engineering qualification, or relevant experience in RF / Electronics.
- Commitment to continuous improvement initiatives.
- Excellent IT skills and experience of Microsoft Office.
- Full Driving License
- SC security clearance
- Transmitter Testing Qualification
- Advanced TEMPEST Tester qualification
To apply please email your cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org with ref: SD10883 & your availability & salary expectations (see also EMC/TEMPEST TEST ENGINEER)
||Fareham, Portsmouth, Segensworth, Southampton, Eastleigh, West Sussex, Chichester, Brighton, Hampshire|
||£30000-£35000 doe + ben|